Who isn't looking for a powerhouse pick-me-up? We created these Collagen Almond Joy Energy Bites to be easy to make, easy to store, easy to grab and go and PACKED with superfoods.
First, let's meet the shortlist line-up.
Cacao: more calcium than cows milk and is loaded with iron, magnesium, and antioxidants.
Coconut: good source of fiber, iron and zinc.
Flax: quality protein loaded with Omega 3 fats and fiber.
Telos Collagen: 10g+ of protein, all the benefits of collagen peptides and coconut milk.
Seriously, these little bites pack a punch! And the bonus is, everyone in the family will love them, and they're so easy to grab on the go.
- 1 c dates
- 1/3 c golden flax meal
- 1/3 c coconut flakes
- 1/3 c cacao
- 3 tbs almond butter
- 1/2 c oats
- 1 - 2 x Telos Booster
- First, if you're using dry dates, soak them in warm water for :15 minutes then drain
- Pulse all ingredients in food processor until cookie dough like texture
- Roll into balls (tip: rub coconut oil on hands to keep from sticking)
- Optional: roll in additional coconut flakes
- Store in fridge for up to two weeks, freezer for over 2 months
Share if you make this recipe! We'd love to know any variations too. #teloslife