Summer is heating up and lucky us, Ally of Love Leaf Co has a cool Collagen treat for us. Strawberry Collagen Popsicles!
Stock up on Collagen Peptides, a versatile supplement to all cool recipes. When you subscribe the cost per serving is $1.02!
Goodbye sugar bombs — hello satiating power pops.
STRAWBERRY COLLAGEN POPSICLES
- ¾ cup unsweetened plain Greek yogurt (see notes)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 scoop (¼ cup) Telos Collagen Peptides
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of ½ small lemon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups fresh, ripe strawberries, sliced in half
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the popsicle molds (it should fill 6-8), cover with the lid, and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze overnight or at least 8 hours. If the popsicles don’t come out easily, run the mold under hot water for a few seconds to release the popsicles.
Greek yogurt works best for this recipe because it has lower water content than regular yogurt, which yields creamier popsicles. Non-dairy yogurt can be used, but opt for one with higher fat content, like coconut milk yogurt, for best results. The higher the fat content of the dairy or non-dairy yogurt, the creamier the popsicles will be.