A twist on a classic holiday favorite, Pumpkin Ginger Skillet Bread is nutrient dense recipe that's so easy to make and tastes like dessert!
Why we love it:
- So easy to make! The kids love to help make it (and eat it).
- Nutrient dense. Every ingredient plays hard.
- Even the sweeteners pull their weight: molasses (1 tbsp contains 20% of your daily iron) + maple syrup (packed with minerals and even electrolytes).
- Baking in a cast iron skillet increases your iron absorption.
- Easy to adjust to make dairy and gluten free. Just use GF flour and dairy free milk.
- Adding Telos Collagen Peptides (you can also use Boosters) gives you all the joint, skin, body benefits of high quality collagen.
We know you'll enjoy this delicious bread. If you make it, tag us! We'd love to see.
Recipe: Pumpkin Ginger Skillet Bread with Peptides
2 scoops Telos Peptides
1/2 c coconut oil
1/4 c maple syrup
1/4 c molasses
1/2 can of pumpkin
1/2 c milk of choice
2 c flour (we used Bob's Redmill Gluten Free)
2 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamons
1/3 c candied ginger
1/2 c walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Mix all wet ingredients first WITH Peptides
- Add dry ingredients and stir
- Fold in candied ginger and walnuts
- Grease the skillet with coconut oil
- Scoop in batter, flatten a bit if needed
- Bake for 25 - 30 — until knife comes out clean