We love a loaded breakfast bowl. So easy to make and so beautiful you'll want to post it the 'gram... but best of all LOADED with nutrients to start your day with a bang. Here's one you can make in less than 13 minutes. So pour yourself a Collagen Latte and let's get cooking....
QUINOA + GREENS BREAKFAST BOWL
Throw this gorgeous, delicious bowl together in less than 13 minutes. You'll have leftover quinoa for tomorrow or dinner.
- Coconut oil for cooking (sub olive or butter if you want)
- 1c dry quinoa
- 1 or 2 eggs
- One clove garlic, sliced thin
- Two handful of greens: kale sans stalks and baby spinach recommended
- 1/4c raw almonds
- A scattering of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- Lemon juice or slice
- Sea salt
- Boil 2c water, add 1c quinoa, simmer for :10
- While quinoa cooks, add thinly sliced garlic, raw almonds, and sunflower seeds to a skillet cook until fragrant
- Throw some greens in, kale and spinach are great.
- Scoot everything over once greens are slightly cooked, fry an egg or two / you can also hard boil them just add a few mins to your recipe
- Put 1c or so cooked quinoa in bowl or mix in with greens, top with egg, half an avocado, a squeeze of lemon, and some sea salt.
Serve with a hot mug of your favorite Telos Collagen Latte!
The nuts, avo, coconut cream... mean those good fat soluble vitamins will be absorbed fully. The lemon, greens, and garlic will kick your immune system into high gear. And all that vitamin C will ensures your body absorbs the collagen benefits fully.