You voted and Candy Cane Collagen Brownie Bites won! No real surprise there. We're so excited to share Love Leaf Co's exclusive recipe, made with Telos Peptides! (Save 20% off Collagen Peptides with code JOLLYPEP December 5 - 7th.)
Ally is a magician making these rich, delectable treats with low glycemic index sweeteners, coconut sugar and maple syrup. And candy canes but, as you know, the healthy fats and protein level blood sugar. Enjoy!!
- ⅔ cup almond flour (not almond meal)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Telos Collagen Peptides
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 5 candy canes, crushed (plus more for topping, if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and the salt. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips together in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Once melted and mixed together, turn off the heat and add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and collagen peptides. Stir until very well combined.
- Add the liquid mixture to the large bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until mixed together and then add the whisked eggs. Mix again until well combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Bake for another 10-15 minutes until the edges are set and a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.